Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sophie Kinsella's "Mini-Shopaholic"

Don't read it.

If you like Kinsella's writing (which I do) I suggest that you stop reading the shopaholic series at "Ties the Knot".

This addition to the series was the second worst book of the series (First being the Shopaholic and Sister"). I don't really want to blog about since I feel like I wasted a week reading it. See! It took me a week to read the book....when usually when I love a book it can take a matter of days.

Thankfully I borrowed it from the library.

Much Love <3,
Ginger Spudman


Next book...Lynsay Sands "Born to Bite".

2 comments:

  1. Aw, that's too bad :(

    How was it bad though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It felt like a repeat of the other novels. Sure there were the funny parts and some shocking...but overall, I didn't enjoy it.

    The daughter is portrayed as being a spoiled brat and that Rebecca's spending habits haven't changed in the slightest.

    And how she manages to get out of trouble in the end just seems so far fetched. AND Kinsella, blatantly left it open to do another book.

    ReplyDelete